About Early Learning Jobs
Early Learning Jobs is a free job board where non-profit, philanthropic and public sector organizations can post jobs for free. Posting guidelines are listed below. This is a service of the Foundation for Early Learning.
- Organizations serving the following areas are permitted to post job, internship and volunteer listings on www.earlylearningjobs.org:
- Non-Profit Organizations (501C3 status required)
- Early Learning Professionals
- Child Care Providers
- By posting you are thereby declaring that all information your job listing is accurate
- Job posts will not contain any illegal, offensive, or unsuitable content
- Job posts will not discredit anyone’s gender, sexual orientation, race, or age
- Job posts must be up to date and relevant to the associated categories
- The Foundation reserves the right to edit job listings for clarity, remove postings that are not relevant to the fields listed previously, or to edit or delete listings that are otherwise out of date.
- The Foundation reserves the right to change this agreement at any time without notice The host has the right to ban or remove any job listing that does not follow these criteria.
The Foundation will ultimately use its discretion and has the final word on what is posted on the early learning jobs website. For-profit child care centers can post jobs to this job board only if the job posting complies with our guidelines.
If you have any questions feel free to email email@example.com.
About the Foundation
The Foundation for Early Learning is a Seattle-based organization that supports early learning initiatives across Washington State through community-based solutions. Our mission is to find, fund, foster and promote best practices that support early learning and school readiness for all children, birth through age five. To learn more about the Foundation's grants, publications, and technical assistance services, please visit www.earlylearning.org